My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis

I am madly in love with a guy named Justin...who happens to be my husband! I currently work as a nurse, but I want to do so many things in this life! I gave my life to Jesus a long time ago, and I am renewed daily knowing that my life is in His hands. My desire is to grow deeper daily in a relationship with a relentless God.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Booo

I have been a slacker, as usual with my blog. Boo.

News updates:

** my sweet baby went home from the NICU yesterday. I'm so happy for her family :)

**MK and Steve had their baby! Baby Jaden...you can check him out here:
http://mkloefflerphoto.blogspot.com/

**Manning continues to be a puppy....enough said.

**We are searching for a new car, hopefully a Honda Civic. If you see any good deals, pass them our way, please and thank you!

**I have been super busy with music stuff. I led worship for the first time by myself with my guitar last weekend. It went pretty well, surprisingly!

**Justin and I are super excited about our first year of marriage drawing to an end. It has been amazing!

**
**
**
**
**

Oh...and Glee casting calls were announced today. I'm totally doing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home