My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis

I am madly in love with a guy named Justin...who happens to be my husband! I currently work as a nurse, but I want to do so many things in this life! I gave my life to Jesus a long time ago, and I am renewed daily knowing that my life is in His hands. My desire is to grow deeper daily in a relationship with a relentless God.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

New(s)

It's been a busy week for the Chappell's! Shall I begin?

1. we bought a car
2. I (caitlyn) ran 6.2(ish) miles in a marathon relay
3. Justin finished student teaching and is looking for a job (suggestions welcomed!)
4. (and most exciting) Justin and I have some pretty cool opportunities arising at City Church. More on that as details emerge...

Yes, we broke down and traded in our Trailblazer. As much as I loved having an SUV, we now have a more gas efficient Corolla...and it even has a sunroof :) Mad props to my husband for finding the right car! Wooty woot! As for the running, I didn't train as much as I would have liked but thankfully I survived, and only walked 1.5 miles. But i powerwalked that 1.5 miles, thats for sure! It was super hot. Super hot. Now Justin is all hot and heavy about him running a marathon. I can truly say I have no desire to ever run 26.2 miles. Never. But, I have mentioned that I might possibly run a half with him. I use "possibly" more like "i told him i would but i'm hoping he forgets." I do love my hubbs though, and I know he could kick some booty in a marathon.

Btw...We have been so blessed to have met some amazing people at our church and I know God placed us here for very good reasons. I am so thankful that we finally have a church to call home :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home